Jimbaran is a small fishing village with a daily market located in the south of Bali, Indonesia. Precisely at Ngurah Rai international airport and Kuta. Jimbaran is home to some 5 star beach resort worldwide, plus a few more moderate mid-market. Bay itself has a pleasant white sand beach and is very safe for swimming. The main attraction of this place is in the evening, because you can watch the sun set that presents a very beautiful atmosphere, which is certainly very suitable for dinner because here a lot of available seafood restaurant. Jimbaran Bay is a home to about fifty grilled seafood restaurants in three different groups, all set along the coast. The three sections that include Muaya (in the south), Kedonganan (in the middle) and Kelan (in the north fish market). If you walk to get to the south, you will see a unique landscape where the dining table is placed in the sand and if you sit on the seat you at the time of high tide, you can feel the cool sea water that would sweep your feet. With a very romantic atmosphere at night, combined with the cool sea breeze and stunning views of the surrounding area because the beach will be illuminated by the traditional lighting (oil Torch). So do not be surprised if the southern part of the beach has become the most visited by tourists.
Things to do
There are many things we can do in Jimbaran some of them are as follows:
- Swimming, Jimbaran bay is a very safe for swimming. You will find a lot of local kids come to this beach to swim at night.
- if we are in Jimbaran bay, there are many things we can do, one of which is shopping and hunting the unique culinary in Bali.
- Eat seafood at Jimbaran beach is a classic piece that’s too bad if you miss.
How to get there
If you want to visit Jimbaran bay, there are many different ways to each other. Located between Kuta and Jimbaran Bukit Peninsula, with Nusa Dua to the southeast and Uluwatu to the southwest, the following are a few ways to get into Jimbaran:
- By Car, Jimbaran will only spend about 10-15 minutes from the south airport, Jimbaran Almost all offer free airport pick-up service, but make sure you request this when making a booking. Jimbaran is only about 20 minutes drive from Legian and Seminyak, and 30 minutes from Sanur, via the Jl Bypass Ngurah Rai.
- Bus, minibus which serves Jimbaran but there is virtually no service from Tegal terminal in Denpasar (via Kuta). This service continues to Nusa Dua.