Sanur is a peaceful fishing town with friendly locals. Sanur beach is one of the highly attractive tourism destination, this beach is located on the east and south of the village of Sanur which is the edge of the ocean that is located south of the Indonesian island of Bali, Sanur Denpasar includes southern district area. Sanur beach located 3 km from the city center of Denpasar or 18 km from Ngurah Rai international airport. This beach is the edge of the ocean Indonesia, which is located in the south of the island of Bali and is located in the east and south of the village of Sanur. The beach has become the primary choice for the citizens of the city of Denpasar because the number of public transport between denpasar sanur-beach location is very easy to achieve. besides the beauty of its beaches, the region is also a museum tour le Mayeur and Inscription Blanjong that the main attraction of tourists to visit the Sanur beach.
Sanur was the first modern tourist attractions as well be the oldest existing because after Sanur Seminyak and Nusa two are becoming tourist destinations, nevertheless sanur remains an attractive vacation spot for people around because sanur promises many interesting things to be enjoyed.
Heading back to the beach and you’ll find that the offshore reef has created a unique natural lagoon system along Bali’s coast. The lagoons are vast and at high tide, the water is deep enough for swimming, kayaking, glass bottomed boating, jet skiing, wind surfing, parasailing, and any other water sport that still requires and calm water. Offshore from the fringing coral reef and scuba diving, deep sea angling, sailing, and surfing predominate. So as you can see there is quite a diversity here when it comes to beach a sea-side activities. There is even a well established kitesurfing school that can be found towards Mertasari beach in the south of Sanur.
Things to do
Here are the things that you can do in sanur as follows:
- Play a round of golf at Bali Beach Golf course
- Water Sports
- Bali kite festival
- Treat yourself with a spa and massage treatment
- A trip along Sanur beachfront walk.
- Waterbom Water Park.
- Bali Safari and Marine Park
- Go Rafting on the Ayung or the Telaga waja river
- See the stone pillar at Pura Belangjong.
- Bali Orchid Garden
How to get there
Sanur is an upscale resort area and is the oldest in Bali. Sanur is a town near the coast, where there are many restaurants and accommodations that you can find there. The following are some of the infrastructure that you can use to visit Sanur are as follows:
- By using a car, Sanur is one area that is easily accessible because of it location that bordered on the west by way Baypass which is the main road from Ngurah Rai Airport. you will only spend about 20 minutes drive from Kuta or Legian, 10 to 15 minutes from Denpasar.
- By bus, Sanur is well serviced by bus and minibus shuttle from the north and south and also from Tegal terminal in Denpasar.
- By boat, boat from Nusa Lembongan arrive at the beach at the end of way Hangtuah.
- The way of Danau Tamblingan is the main street in Sanur, it has a number of outlets for car, motorbike and bicycle rental. A large number of metered taxis patrol the streets looking for passengers. Local bemos run with some regularity up and down both the way of Danau Tamblingan and Jl. Danau Poso. Sanur is also a great place to walk. Distances are not large, the streets are relatively quiet, and there is a splendid, paved beach front path which runs the whole length of the district.